Có phải bạn đang muốn nắm chắc top 100 từ tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất được sử dụng lặp đi lặp lại khắp mọi nơi. Vậy thì bạn đã đến đúng nơi rồi nhé!
NOTE: Danh sách này chỉ dành cho người mới!
Top 100 từ tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất:
Dưới đây là danh sách top 100 từ tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất cho người mới kèm câu ví dụ theo Oxford English Corpus.
- the – The sky is blue.
- be – I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
- to – I like to eat pizza.
- of – The color of the flowers is pink.
- and – I like pizza and pasta.
- a – My friend has a dog.
- in – I live in a small town.
- that – The book that I am reading is very interesting.
- have – I have a lot of homework to do.
- I – I am learning English.
- it – It is raining outside.
- for – This gift is for you.
- not – I do not like coffee.
- on – I put my hat on the table.
- with – I like to play soccer with my friends.
- he – He is my brother.
- as – She sings as well as her sister.
- you – Do you like to play video games?
- do – I need to do my homework.
- at – I will meet you at the park.
- this – This is my favorite song.
- but – I want to go to the party, but I have to study.
- his – His favorite color is blue.
- by – The book was written by an author.
- from – I am from Vietnam.
- they – They are my friends.
- we – We are going to the beach this weekend.
- say – What did you say?
- her – Her hair is beautiful.
- she – She is my best friend.
- or – Do you want pizza or pasta?
- an – An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- will – I will call you later.
- my – This is my backpack.
- one – Can I have one piece of cake?
- all – All of my friends are coming to the party.
- would – Would you like to go to the movies with me?
- there – There is a cat on the roof.
- their – Their house is very big.
- what – What time is it?
- so – It’s raining, so we can’t go to the park.
- up – The sun is up in the sky.
- out – I am going out with my friends tonight.
- if – If it rains, we will stay inside.
- about – What are you thinking about?
- who – Who is your favorite singer?
- get – I need to get some milk from the store.
- which – Which book do you want to read?
- go – Let’s go to the park.
- me – Can you help me with my homework?
- when – When is your birthday?
- make – I like to make cookies.
- can – Can you speak French?
- like – I like to play soccer.
- time – What time is it?
- no – No, I don’t want any more pizza.
- just – I just finished my homework.
- him – I saw him at the park.
- know – I know how to swim.
- take – Can you take me to the store?
- people – People are nice.
- into – The cat went into the house.
- year – This year is 2023.
- your – Is this your book?
- good – This pizza is really good.
- some – Can I have some milk in my coffee, please?
- could – Could you pass me the salt, please?
- them – I gave them some money for their help.
- see – I can see the mountains from my window.
- other – Do you have any other questions?
- than – I am taller than my brother.
- then – We went to the beach, and then we went shopping.
- now – I am busy now, can we talk later?
- look – Look at the beautiful sunset!
- only – I have only one dollar left.
- come – Can you come to the party tonight?
- its – The cat licked its paw.
- over – The game is over.
- think – I think you are right.
- also – I like pizza, and I also like pasta.
- back – I left my keys at home, I need to go back.
- after – After school, I like to play soccer.
- use – You can use my phone if you need to call someone.
- two – I have two sisters and one brother.
- how – How are you feeling today?
- our – Our teacher is very nice.
- work – I have to work on the weekends.
- first – I am the first one to finish my test.
- well – I feel well today.
- way – There is a faster way to get there.
- even – I don’t even like sushi.
- new – I got a new phone for my birthday.
- want – I want to go to the beach this summer.
- because – I can’t go outside because it’s raining.
- any – Do you have any questions for me?
- these – These shoes are too big for me.
- give – Can you give me a hand with my bags?
- day – Today is a beautiful day.
- most – Most of my friends like to play soccer.
- us – Can you take a picture of us, please?
Top 100 từ tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất theo loại từ
Dưới đây là top 100 từ tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất được nhóm vào các loại từ như Danh từ, Động từ, Tính từ, Giới từ…
Xem thêm: Các cụm từ thường gặp trong TOEIC (Top 50)
|Rank||Danh từ||Động từ||Tính từ||Giới từ||Khác|
Như vậy là mình vừa đi qua top 100 từ tiếng Anh thông dụng nhất kèm các câu ví dụ.
Chúc bạn học tốt nhé!